Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Last DTS's students' testimonies


Lkhagvasuren’s testimony (from Uvurkhangai)
Last year YWAM-BH’s DTS’ students came to my town on their outreach. When they were there I was not, I just heard about them. My church people told me nice stories about them so I wanted to do DTS. I prayed to God that He would allow me to attend.
Last fall, God gave a very nice opportunity to do DTS. While I was doing the DTS in Bayankhongor I didn’t have any support from my family, because I am only Christian in my family. I didn’t have money for school tuition. I trusted in God’s provision. During the school time I saw God’s provision for me. He provided for me abundantly.
Before I came to the DTS I was serving in my church in Uvurkhangai. But I was seeing God as jinn, I went and prayed to God when I was in trouble, or I needed something. Through the school I learned to go to God in any situation and give thanks to Him. I started to see God in different ways. My heart is the most important thing to God, not my outside. I understood now why it is very important to have an intimate relationship with God. I grew a lot in my faith and relationship with God. I also acknowledge that I still need to grow continually in my relationship with God. He is the one who is always close with me.
The most important thing that God did in my life is He put a foundation of Christ. Wherever I go, whatever I do, I’ll build my faith house on that foundation. I thank God for everything that He has for me.

No comments: