Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Last DTS's students' testimonies



Narantsuluun’s testimony (from Arkhangai)
My family is all Christian, except me. My church pastor and my parents suggested that I do DTS. I didn’t want to go to DTS, because I had no idea about what DTS was, and what I would learn from this. So even though I didn’t want to go Bayankhongor to do DTS, I ended up coming anyway. Also I hadn’t accepted Jesus as my savior at all.
During the DTS I learned about God, and accepted Christ as my savior. God taught me His holy ways. He changed me. He renewed and refreshed my spirit. Now I am growing in faith and my relationship with God.
The outreach trip was awesome. The whole outreach was a big challenge for me. On the outreach I had wonderful opportunities to share my faith with others, and work out what I have learned during the lecture phase.
When I look back at my old self 5 months ago, I see many changes. God changed my personality and character. I want to know God in deeper ways. When I go back to town, I’ll serve in my church and home group. The most important treasure that I found is my relationship with my loving, true God and friend.
I am very grateful to God that He chose me, called me out under sin, and has given me a freedom.
Praise God!

No comments: